EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
Individuals need to have the following experience and skills;
- The minimum education required for this position is an Associates Degree, a Bachelors Degree is preferred.
- The minimum related experience required for this position is 1 year in a staffing environment or 1 year of sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Working knowledge of PeopleSoft preferable.
- Demonstrates ability to follow instructions and work independently.
- Demonstrates effective organizational skills and time management skills to achieve performance expectations.
- Demonstrate analytical decision-making skills including the ability to extrapolate courses of action for the employment of nurses derived from generalized company written procedures and policies. Must exercise discretion in waiving or deviating from established policies under general supervision of senior management.
- Effective prioritization and multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in fast-paced environment with the objective of meeting Company performance expectations.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and exercise extreme care in handling company information protected from trade secret disclosure. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Uses tact, and discretion and independent judgment to analyze and resolve work problems
Individuals need to display the following behaviors;
- A sense of urgency and desire to perform in a sales environment
- A persuasive sales style based on quickly building rapport
- The ability to maintain a calm and professional demeanor during high stress situations
- A drive to succeed in a competitive environment based on monetary rewards for performance
- A desire to perform in a team environment to achieve company performance expectations
- An ability to develop and maintain business relationships.
LEADERSHIP & ORGANIZATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
Requires ongoing coordination, communication and/or team problem solving between departments or functional areas for work production or service to client facilities.