A Leader in the Travel Nursing Industry
For more than two decades, Fastaff/U.S. Nursing Corporation pioneered the practice of Rapid Response℠ travel nurse staffing and has earned the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval. We have serviced more than 700 healthcare facilities in the last ten years and today provide staffing from a database of more than 10,000 specialty nurses. Fastaff is one of the top travel nursing agencies in the nation. U.S. Nursing Corporation has staffed or helped avert more than 95 percent of all healthcare labor disputes nationwide, and is the only resource for comprehensive services throughout strike preparation and implementation.
Provide support to legal/contracts and sales department including administration of contracts and assistance with corporate paralegal duties.
· Assist legal/contracts team in preparation, review and administration of contracts.
· Filing contracts and other corporate documents.
· Assist in responding to RFPs.
· Assist in legal research and preparation of legal/compliance documents.
· Manage business license renewals, annual report filings and nursing pool license renewals throughout the U.S.
· Remain informed of current business activities.