A Leader in the Travel Nursing Industry When you think of Fastaff Nursing you might think of a simple staffing agency that places a nurse in Hospitals that are in need of some help. However, we are so much more than that. In fact, we place highly qualified and specialized nurses in nationwide recognized facilities within ten days of a request. Ten days! How do we do this? We have an amazing and an incredibly fast growing Fastaff Team who work together efficiently to make this all happen. Due to the fact that we doubled in size last year, we are looking for incredibly talented people. This is where you come in and our need for a Human Resources Assistant!
Provide general office support with the day-to-day administration of company policies, procedures and programs. The HR Assistant provides support to all levels of the business within the functional areas of staffing, employee relations, benefits, compensation, worker’s compensation and organizational development.
What will I be doing as the Human Resources Assistant?
• Record data in PeopleSoft for personnel transactions such as hiring, promotions, transfers, pay changes and terminations.
• Input benefits information into the PeopleSoft system and other applicable systems.
• Prepare Status Change Forms for employee separations, promotions and reassignments; notify Payroll and Information Technology departments.
• Conduct exit interviews with employees to determine reasons leading to separation.
• Work with hiring managers to source and select top job candidates. Perform job applicant pre-screening interviews as requested; coordinate additional interviews with hiring managers.
• Organize new employee on-boarding, ensuring required new hire paperwork is has been completed and is accurate.
• Coordinate activities of unemployment processing consultant to appeal unemployment claims and secure unemployment decisions favorable to the Company.
Sounds great, but am I qualified? Keep reading to find out the qualifications of a Human Resources Assistant:
Education and Skills
• Minimum of (working towards) a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business or equivalent preferred.
• Strong understanding of HRIS, and in particular PeopleSoft
• Excellent oral and written communication.
• Effective computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel, Outlook and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping. Working knowledge of PeopleSoft preferable.
• Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
• Excellent organizational skills and time management skills
Got all of that? Keep reading to know what’s in it for you.
Our fast growing organization is gunning to win Best Place to Work awards, and our employees speak the truth when they say this place is amazing. In a recent survey, 93% of employees raved about their experience working for Fastaff, using words like, “love,” “great,” “amazing,” and “the best.” Apply today. We’re ready when you are.
"I love the atmosphere. I love coming to work and not many people can say that. Our culture is one of the best I've experienced." - Employee of Fastaff Travel Nursing.